The WONTON conference series focuses on advancing the understanding of photophysical properties and the spectroscopy of nanoscale systems, with emphasis on carbon nanotubes and other nanocarbon materials.
The workshop will take place from the 8 to 12 of July 2018 at Hakone, Japan.
- WONTON ’15, Kloster Banz, Germany
Tobias Hertel (University of Würzburg), Achim Hartschuh (LMU Munich), Alex Hoegele (LMU Munich)
- WONTON ’13, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
Steve Doorn (LANL), Feng Wang (UC Berkeley)
- WONTON ’11, Bordeaux, France
Laurnet Cognet (University of Bordeaux & CNRS), Brahim Lunis (University of Bordeaux & CNRS), Gabrielle Marre (Alpha Route des Lasers)
- WONTON ’09, Sendai, Japan
Shigeo Maruyama (University of Tokyo), Riichiro Saito (Tohoku University)
- WONTON ’07, Ottawa, Canada
Paul Finnie (NRC), Jaques Lefebvre (NRC)
- WONTON ’05, Telluride, Colorado, USA
Tobias Hertel (Vanderbilt University), Junichiro Kono (Rice University)